Registration for our virtual season will be opening on February 1st! Below is more information to help you get your soloists, small ensembles, and groups registered.
Solo performers and newly formed small groups will need to create a competition suite account first at www.competitionsuite.com/signup. After your account is created, please fill out the following Google form so we can create your “group or solo name” in CompetitionSuite on the back end of the system:
Solo & Small Ensemble Group Creation Form: https://forms.gle/o928wajzFzpAUx9B7
Once your group has been created you will be notified and can start with the registration process.
Directions for membership (free this year!) and event registration (pay per event) can be found at the following links:
- Membership Tutorial: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14oXMR1aRvzmHQVRQpwgM8zucJyahPrF0/view?usp=sharing
- Membership Registration Link (opens Feb 1st): https://competitionsuite.com/membership/
- Event Registration Tutorial: https://drive.google.com/file/d/14rRkQzx43YkrSNoIFo3Rea-SADPpBQA2/view?usp=sharing
- Event Registration (opens Feb 1st – must complete free membership registration first!):
- 1.) Log into your CompetitionSuite Account
- 2.) Click “Event Registration” under the group you’d like to register
- Note: If you don’t have Event Registration listed, you are not an administrator for the group. You’ll need to have an administrator register for the group.
- 3.) Click “Register” next to the events you’d like to register.
- 4.) Event fee can be paid immediately by credit card (preferred) or by requesting an invoice and mailing a check.
- IMPORTANT NOTES: All event registration will close three (3) Saturdays prior to the event. If you need to change your registration BEFORE the event registration close dates listed below, you can do this yourself within Competition Suite. (Note: canceling your registration does not refund any event fees. You will need to contact AIA for any fees to be refunded, if applicable.) If an event’s registration period has closed and you would like to be added to the event manually, you MUST contact your Regional President and Contest Coordinator in order to make the change to the event. A LATE ADDITION to an event after the close date will result in a $10 PENALTY fee that must be paid prior to competing at the event. **Any paid event registration fees will be forfeited with NO REFUNDS for contest WITHDRAWAL after the registration close date.**