Hampton Roads Coliseum – March 28 & 29, 2020
1000 Coliseum Drive, Hampton, VA. 23666
|Schedule of Events|
To see entries, please go to www.competitionsuite.com and click on “event registration” in the left hand column. Click on the number to the right of “registered” to see who is registered.
Schedules are available two Fridays prior to the actual event.
TENTATIVE PERFORMANCE SCHEDULE – COLORGUARD – March 28, 2020
TENTATIVE PERFORMANCE SCHEDULE – PERCUSSION/WINDS – March 29, 2020
TENTATIVE JUDGES PANEL(s)
|Guard Judges||Percussion Judges|
Single Day Ticket Price: $25 (adult 13+) $15 (child age 6-12) Free (child under 5)
Payment Accepted: Cash or Credit Card at the box office OR click the date below to be taken to the Ticketmaster purchase page
AIA North is excited to bring our 2020 Championships to the Hampton Coliseum but we cannot do it without your help. We are looking for volunteers to help us facilitate both days and are asking each unit to encourage their parents and staff to lend us a hand by signing up for an area of your choosing on the sign up genius links below. We ask that all volunteers be at least 18 years of age or if younger are accompanied by an adult:) All volunteers will be admitted free the day they sign up to volunteer. We thank you for your support!!
All maps and flows are in one attachment.
Coliseum General Guidelines:
• Alcohol is prohibited at the AIA event.
• Laser pointers are prohibited.
• Selfie sticks are prohibited.
• Smoking is prohibited at Hampton Coliseum. “Smoking” means (1) lighting or burning any type of tobacco, including but not limited to cigarettes, cigars, cigarillos, and pipes (2) lighting or burning of non-tobacco plants, incense, spice (or spice like product), or marijuana; and (3) using electronic cigarettes.
• All patrons are subject to search prior to entry.
• No illegal weapons allowed.
• No outside food, beverages, coolers, or bottles allowed.
• Non-professional cameras are permitted for most performances (palm-size or smaller, no detachable lenses). No audio or video recording is permitted for any performance unless otherwise specified. Please refer to event page for event-specific camera policy
Emergency Evacuation Procedures
• Hampton Coliseum personnel have been trained in emergency evacuation procedures to ensure the safe evacuation of all patrons, including those guests with disabilities and special needs. Please pay careful attention to personnel instructions during an evacuation.
Service Animals/Guide Dogs
• Service animals are welcome in Hampton Coliseum and will rest in the seating area of the individual with a disability, rather than in the aisle. Your tickets will be in the wheelchair accessible seating location so there is room for your service animal. We suggest that the individual have proof of certification or a license for the service animal.
Unit Directors and Staff:
Will be responsible for ensuring your performers do not bring prohibited items into the coliseum, and it is imperative you monitor your performers throughout the event. The Coliseum is a big facility and it is very important to keep your unit together to ensure the safety of your performers.