Copyright letter

Click HERE to get Copyright Document.   This must be filled out and turned in before your first show of the season.

Turn in your Copyright Letter HERE.

A unit should ensure that they have the appropriate permission to perform and/or use any copyrighted work(s).  This includes music, images, audio, spoken text and display of copyrighted words and images.   WGI has suggestions on how to contact licensing companies.
You may also try to contact a music licensing entity directly.
AIA and WGI require performing units to comply with copyright law. AIA requires that each unit certify that they “accept responsibility and [are] the authorized person in charge of securing appropriate rights of use for all copyrighted work(s) being used in performance”.