Event Partner Applications are now open for the 2024 season! The event host application will be open all summer, however, show hosts are chosen in late August/early September to prepare for the fall meeting schedule announcement.
Please make sure you are taking the time to submit complete applications with pictures and correct information, as incomplete applications may not be considered. Please see information below from our Contest Host Manual about the selection process.
The following considerations are reviewed when the North & South EBOD’s are selecting their respective event partners:
- Completeness of the event partner application.
- Timestamp in the event that a parameter is needed to determine a host location.
- Quality and location of contest site. Site specifications should be able to accommodate guard, percussion, and winds units at their facility.
- Ensure the event partner can provide enough volunteers to adequately run a successful contest.
- Review of the previous indoor season’s event feedback questionnaires to take the AIA community input into consideration.
- Input from the Judge Coordinators.
- Needs of the performing community.
- Evenly distributed locality to accommodate various regions of our competing units.
Thank you all and we look forward to working with our event hosts for the 2024 season!